About Moodle - Appendix A
Moodle is the second most commonly used learning management system in the world. There are currently 75,943 active sites that have registered from 231 countries Canada has 1,608 sites. Moodle is community driven, and globally supported. It is powerful, secure, and open source. This free learning platform that helps you create effective online teaching and learning experiences in a collaborative, private environment. Moodle Moot Toronto 2018 welcomes to you discover the value of an open, collaborative effort and is your chance to become a viable contributor within this growing elearning community.
Previous Sponsors - Appendix B
ADETA; ADTE, Alberta North; Algol Semantics; Athabasca University; BCcampus; BCED Online; Big Blue Button; Blackboard Collaborate; Blindside Networks; Capilano University; Content Connections; CommonWealth of Learning; Department of Computing Science, University of Alberta; ecampus Alberta; Elluminate; EmbanetCompass, ExpressBytes; eXplorance, Follett; iCampus; knowplace; Kwantlen University; Lambda Solutions; Loom Learning; Maths for More; MuchLearning; Odyssey Learning; Open2Know; OOHOO IT; Polytechnic Montréal, Pearson; ReadSpeaker LLC, Respondus; Remote Learner Canada; Royal Roads University; School District #74 (GoldTrail) STARS; SVIe Solutions, The Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA); Turnitin; Université de Montréal, University of Alberta
Additional Sponsor/Vendor Options - Appendix C
Prizes and Gifts You are encouraged to bring prizes and /or giveaways for delegates which gives additional attention for your organization. These additional spotlight opportunities will be made available to delegates at either the registration desk or by special presentation during a plenary session (prizes valued over $150). The Program Committee reserves the right to determine the timing of the awarding of prizes based on the value of the gift. Please contact: Frances Long 1.604.685.5100 or write to: email@example.com to discuss various options.
Exhibit Information - Appendix D
- Tables are provided for exhibitors, there is not a lot of room for pipe and drape exhibits.
- Your exhibit space must be set up by Thursday morning, February 22, 2018 in time for the welcome continental breakfast at approximately 8:00 am.
- Take down just after the morning break @ apx. 10:30 am, Saturday, February 24, 2015.
- There is highspeed wireless available in the building;
- You must bring your own electrical cords, and computers, however - electricity and, dedicated internet are available throughout the Keele campus;
- You are welcome to bring your own banner, back drop, table mount, display mounts etc. however due to limited space, we reserve the right to place you within good visual site lines.
Please contact: Frances Long 1.604.685.5100 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information Please note that your company’s information will not be placed on our website until money or purchase order has been received.
Shipping Label Information - Appendix E
This will be sent to you on request: CanadaMoot@gmail.com